Q1 Certifications – Raw Material
With each shipment, Boulevard Machine requires mill certification to the required material specification. The material will not be accepted without the required certs with the materials lot# identified. None of the materials used can be conflict minerals or counterfeit materials. Also please review for additional requirements such as Rohs, mercury free, etc.
Q2 Certifications – Purchased Product
With each shipment, Boulevard Machine requires a Certificate of Conformance and if necessary the material mill cert and any outside process certifications. The product will not be accepted without the required certs. None of the materials in the product can be conflict minerals or counterfeit materials. Also please review for additional requirements such as Rohs, mercury free, etc.
Q3 Certifications – Outside Services
With each shipment, Boulevard Machine requires a Process Certificate of Conformance to the specification on the P.O. The product will not be accepted without the required certs.
Q4 Shipment Delays
Supplier agrees to provide us timely written notice of his/her inability to maintain the shipment schedule.
Q5 General Packaging and Preservation Procedures
Unless specific instructions are required, product shipped to Boulevard Machine must be delivered, packaged and preserved to prevent damage.
Q6 Other Boulevard Machine Purchase Order Requirements
– The supplier must maintain their measuring and test equipment that is traceable to The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and calibrated per ANSI Z540, ISO 17025 or ISO 10012;
– The supplier must maintain lot traceability throughout manufacturing, inspection and test;
– implement a quality management system;
– use customer-designated or approved external providers, including process sources (e.g., special processes);
– notify Boulevard Machine of nonconforming processes, products, or services and obtain approval for their disposition;
– prevent the use of counterfeit parts;
– notify the Boulevard Machine of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture, and obtain the organization’s approval;
– flow down to external providers applicable requirements including customer requirements;
– provide test specimens (if required) for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation, or auditing;
– retain documented information (Quality Documentation records and certifications must be maintained on file for a period of seven years after final payment of this purchase order. After this time period, Supplier shall not destroy such records without the written approval of Boulevard Machine. Prime Contractor retention period requirements will supersede this note as applicable.);
– the right of access by Boulevard Machine, their customer, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of facilities and to applicable documented information, at any level of the supply chain;
– ensuring that persons are aware of:
their contribution to product or service conformity;
their contribution to product safety;
the importance of ethical behavior.
– The identification and revision status of specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection / verification instructions and other relevant technical data must be flowed down to the sub-tiers who will certify to the specification and revision level.
– Foreign Object Damage Prevention (FOD). Product must be free from any contamination.
– Product identification must be per any or all of the following; the design drawing, verbal/email purchase order.
Q7 1st Article Inspection
If called out on the P.O., a 1st article is required for prototype and first production run
Q8 Shelf Life Procedure
It is the supplier’s responsibility to identify and verify articles, components and/or material being capable of quality degradation with age and shall include shelf life data with each shipment as it relates to the completed articles. Shelf life shall be more then 90% as received by Boulevard Machine.
Q9 Previously Rejected Articles
Suppliers shall not submit a previously rejected article(s) for re-approval without documentation stating the article(s) was previously rejected by Boulevard Machine and is being resubmitted for approval.
Q10 Application of Acceptance Authority Media (AAM) for Boeing Jobs Only
Supplier shall comply with the AS/EN/JISQ 9100 requirements and 14CFR Part 21.2 regarding the application of the Acceptance Authority Media (AAM) requirements.
Supplier shall, within its organization and its supply chain, ensure that the use of AAM is clearly defined within its Quality Management System (QMS).
Supplier shall, upon Boeing request, be able to demonstrate evidence of communication to its employees and to its supply chain; use of AAM must be considered as a personal warranty of compliance and conformity.
Supplier shall maintain compliance to the AAM requirements by assessing its process and supply chain as part of its internal audit activities. The areas of focus of this assessment shall include but not limited to:
• Authority Media Application Errors (i.e. Omission, Typos, Legibility, etc.)
• Authority Media Application Untimely Use (i.e. Documentation is not completed as planned, “Stamp/Sign as you go”, etc.)
• Authority Media Application Misrepresentation (i.e., Uncertified personnel, Falsification of documentation, Work not performed as planned, etc.)
• Authority Media Application Training Deficiencies (i.e. Ethics, Culture awareness, Proper use of authority media, etc.)
Risk is assessed when determining and using suppliers. Supplier risk is identified on form QF 8.4-2 Purchasing and Quality Assurance Codes and is rated as High, Medium, or Low as evaluated by OTD, Quality, New Supplier, Historical existing suppliers, QMS system in place, poor communication, etc. Customer requirements are flowed down via Boulevardmachine.com web site. PO’s are reviewed for adequacy by process Engineer, Quality, or Purchasing and signed and dated. Supplier approval is maintained by Quality Assurance. All Supplier current Risk Level is clearly identified on Boulevard’s Purchase Order for supplier’s review and notification.